Monday, November 2, 2009
When will this maddness end?
Never. I know that is the correct answer to that question, but on nights like these I feel like the answer is - when we graduate. It seems like Alex and I have been in school forever. This is all we've ever known of one another - college students, so it really feels like this is how life is always going to be. We've loved every minute of being at USU, and we know we'll be sad once our time here is over, but getting there seems to be taking quite a while. Between my Grad school, Al's senior year, work for me, work for him, church for me, church for him, teaching for me, Sig Ep for him...Someone please just re-assure me that this part of the madness will end? I know that we'll always be busy because that's just who we are, but please tell me there is a light at the end of this school tunnel? The light at the end of our tunnel is June of 2011, we know that much, but oh my goodness...today that seems so far away. :) All is well I swear, we're doing great I promise, but this homework thing sure is getting old...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys are great, I am so proud of you whit for doing Grad school. I am basically dead by just completing my undergrad. You two always will be busy, because it is who you are. If you look at your highschool career it was hard to find anything you weren't involved in! Now it's the same. What's to come for Whitney Putnami n the future, politics? Running for city council haha! I can't wait what to hear what the list is filled with in 5 years.
ReplyDeleteLove you whit! Finn is here. Labor was a positive experience... just very long. Failed vaginal birth. Had to have via c-section. My pelvis just not meant to bear children. ;)
You didn't get much out of the lesson you taught on Sunday, did you? The message I got (that was/is VERY helpful) is that we should enjoy every moment. Don't worry about the SOMEDAY when things will be better, but enjoy TODAY and start TODAY to do things that make life even more fantastic than it already is!! I agree that the life of school seems like it will never end, but it's great, isn't it?!!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Just thought I'd tell you. The music is awesome and the BYU post was hilar. Too bad I'm moving to PROVO! OHHHHH Haha anywho, I hope you remember me! TTYL!
ReplyDeleteWhit it does end I promise and it feels SO good when it does end! I am feeling the same way about AE's school right now though. He still has two years left...ohwell! and can
ReplyDelete