Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Poster.

Holy cow - this is exciting. Follow me on this journey...Three years ago when San Jose State came to play in the Spectrum I had a really clever idea for a poster and told myself that next year I'd bring it to the game. The next two years, same thing - no poster.

Well I am happy to tell you that this last Saturday San Jose State came to the Spectrum once again. I bought the poster board. Used my idea. Took it to the game. I was ready for 'em!


As excited as I look in this picture above, this doesn't even capture the full effect - definitely on my list top 5 greatest Aggie games ever...


Cool huh????


3 comments:

  1. You're so cool Whit! I'm very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! Way cool!!! And Way good game!!! We miss you guys! Hope you are having a good semester......don't get too stressed out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whit, you're so cool :) Just catching up on your blog. I love your poster! I can't believe how busy you guys are. Seriously EQP and RP?! Doesn't surprise me! We're so excited for the last season of Lost too!

    ReplyDelete