Thursday, April 30, 2009

One happy girl...

For four years I (Whitney here) have been sneaking into the nearest church to get my piano fix and am happy to say that as of this last week those days are over. This graduation present has already helped my sanity while making it through finals and has had a pleasant impact on our home. That there is one happy girl...


4 comments:

  1. Whit~ I am glad that I found your blog. You are so dang cute. Congrats on Graduating. It is a bitter sweet event. Classes are not missed but the people and events are. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh whitney....I am so happy you have your piano and so happy that you blogged about it!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats whit! I am so happy that you got a piano. That's an awesome graduation gift. So you are done whit, no more school for you. I forgot that this was the end of the semester for you. I am doing Spring/Summer and it still fills like the I am in the grind. What are your plans for the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Whit! What beautiful canvases you have over your lovely little graduation present! I'm so glad we were all able to get together to do our Craft Night ritual! lvoe you!

    ReplyDelete