Well folks, it's that time of year again, the annual USU Ambassador Variety Show. It took some convincing because Alex has never been willing to do this in front of people before, but in the end we had a total blast. It took lots of practice, downloaded lyrics, listening to it constantly - and I mean constantly - and following Alex's advice of, "livin' it." Let's be honest, we simply threw down sick moves and smooth lines to surprise just about everyone in the room - no one saw us coming.
Yo dogs, that was HOT!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the..I think I just threw up a little.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! That's great Whit! How fun. Great video, I was very impressed.
ReplyDeleteHope end of finals are going well for you. I have my last one tomorrow, and then I have to start the process all over again in Spring Semester. Oh well.
I had some friends go up to Logan this last weekend for the College of Republicans election. They had a blast, I had my friend go to Crumb Brothers, and visit their antique mall.. she's in love with it! Miss you, miss Logan!
now that's hot!
ReplyDelete