Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy little songs...

I love happy little songs that you can dance like this with (shoulders bouncing, head tipping back and forth...) Here's one of our new favorites...


4 comments:

  1. ...don't forget the finger tapping. I love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! I play it all day. Thanks for sharing. It was great seeing you guys when we came up!!! I love you, I love you, I love you!!!! BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Whitney and Alex!!! How are you? This is April!!! I haven't seen you guys since your wedding and I was big and pregnant with my little Amie... you haven't seen her have you? You should check out all her pictures on my blog!!! I hope you are doing well! keep in touch.

    p.s. that is a cute song

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh whit! I had no idea this was a Spearhead song! I used to listen to their Stay Human album all the time!

    ReplyDelete