You think I'm a bad blogger huh? Well you're right. I'm terrible at it. I love to look at other people's, I love for people to be able to stay updated on our lives, but I'm awful at posting things for others to see. Here below is my desperate attempt to give anyone who wants it a small glimpse of our fun summer which is now drawing to a close...
Took a trip to Alex's Ol' Kentucky Home...
We've spent time with neices and nephews...
Mia

Haven

Ty

and Max - eroni
Went to Kortney and Jason's wedding...

Went to the Kaysville 4th of July Parade of course...

Planted our very own flowers in front of our not very own house...

Rode Katie's scoot-scoot...

Went boating with friends...

Katie Jo gave me some flowers and the stems grew funny...
I think that about covers it! We've had a super busy summer and are just gearing up for another crazy semester. Someday I'll update my blog regularly...But until that day please look for our next post approximately four months from now. :)
Love it Whit! I'm glad you updated! I'm the same way lately, I love reading everyone's updates but rarely do my own. I'm on the four month track too! Love to see you smiling. You guys really are such a stunning couple.
ReplyDeleteI love you Whit!!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be waiting anxiously :-) but don't stress too much - I'm the same! By the time I try to get pictures on I'm usually ready to throw the computer out the window, so 4 or 5 posts a year is about all my mental health can handle! Love the pics though!
ReplyDelete